Q. What hire periods are available?
A. Most products are available for hire from 1 day. Some products are a minimum of one weeks hire.
Our hire period structure is
- 1 Day – Hire is for 24 hours from the time of receipt of our equipment
- 2 Days – Hire is for 48 hours from the time of receipt of our equipment
- 1 Week – Hire is for 7 days from the time of receipt of our equipment
- Over 1 Week – Hire will be charged at the number of full weeks and part weeks
- Weekend – Hire from 8.00am on Saturday to 9.00am Monday morning. Equipment maybe collected from Friday pm if it is available
Note – Equipment that is to be collected by ourselves will be considered off hire when instructed by the customer that it is available for collection.
Q. Do I have to pay a deposit?
A. Unless you have a credit account a deposit must be paid. Each product has a set deposit value.
Q. How can I make payment?
A. Deposits and the hire charge bill can be paid by cash, cheque (with a guarantee card) or credit card / switch card. We accept all major credit cards including American Express.
Q. Is VAT included in your prices?
A. No. VAT at the standard rate (20%) will be added to the final invoice.
Q. Do I need proof of identity?
A. Yes. For new customers you maybe asked for proof of photographic identity. This should be a drivers license or passport.
Account customers employees maybe asked for ID, should they be unknown to us.
Q. Can I open a credit account?
A. Yes. If you are going to be a regular hirer, we would be pleased to open a credit account. Please see our credit account application form (APPLY FOR ACCOUNT) top right of any of our pages. Credit account applications will be subject to normal credit checks.